
I had a pretty quiet week, but I did do some reading- especially On Becoming Babywise which focuses on a specific approach on infant routines. I also finished... pretty much... our baby registry at Target.
I've also been wanting to start a baby memory book (one of those pre-made ones from Hallmark, I have given up on scrapbooking... too many decisions and I'm not creative enough!) But I decided before I would let myself buy one I need to finish the one I bought for our wedding! So I've been working on that, ordering photos and enjoying looking back over all the details of our wedding.
I feel blessed-I am continuing to enjoy good health! And, there are a few ladies at my church who are planning a baby shower for me. Having just moved here a year ago, it means a lot to have my church family showing their care for us in this way.


3 comments:
I like the belly! In my opinion, the absolute craziness of having a basketball shaped belly is the coolest part of pregnancy! I'm glad you're feeling good!
Holy cow, Aimee...craaazy!
Hey! I just noticed Joel commented on here...I'll make sure to tell him never to use the words "cow" or "crazy" around pregnant women....it's just not a good idea.
Post a Comment