Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas, a wedding, and a monkey

Joe and I recently returned from spending a week in Oklahoma for Christmas and my brother's wedding. We had a wonderful time, except for the two days I was really sick for some odd reason...which I will of course not blame on my unborn child. Thankfully, despite a huge snowstorm that basically shut down the Seattle airport for two days, we were able to fly out together on Dec. 23rd.

Baby Boy Henderson received his first gifts including my favorite, this adorable sock monkey from my mom. I love it! I'm sure my friend Elena has already thought of a name for little monkey just looking at it now.

My brother and sister in law had a beautiful wedding on December 27. I am so glad that Joe and I both got to attend. In addition to seeing family, I saw many friends from Bartlesville that I haven't seen in years.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Heyyyyyy! Of course I honed in on the monkey first thing! Hmm, I have a couple of names coming to mind but I think you guys should name him, or better yet baby Henderson will name hime when he meets him! So cool to see your pics! Should you like Monkey art for the baby's room then?????

Elena said...

ok, I can't stand it anymore....his name is Milton! Sheesh, I tried so hard to keep it in...but he looks like Milton the sock monkey to me...!