This week I had my monthly checkup, and I am thankful that everything continues to go well with the pregnancy so far. The baby's heart rate was in the 160's, my blood pressure was normal, and I have gained about 2 pounds since the beginning of the pregnancy. My belly has begun to round out in the past few weeks and is now slightly noticeable. Overall, I feel pretty good with the exception of some leg cramps, a little shortness of breath when I go up and down stairs, and a feeling of sickness if I have an empty stomach.We scheduled the ultrasound for December 15. Baby Henderson is waiting for the opportunity to reveal "boy or girl" and Joe is looking forward to seeing baby live for the first time!


1 comment:
You look great Aimee! I hope Baby Henderson isn't modest and reveals him/herself to you next week - so exciting :-)
Post a Comment