






Joe had the chance to spend about a week and a half in Hawaii in October while his submarine was in port there. I thought it would be great if he could take some pictures of the flowers and bring them back so we could frame them and hang them up in our kitchen, which has very bare, white walls! I am so excited and proud to show you some of the ones he took- they turned out great! This is my kind of Hawaiian garden- something beautiful that I don't need to water. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can add to the Hawaiian garden effect in the kitchen?


2 comments:
Oooooh pwitty fwowers....! Here are my ideas:
- some little plants in the windowsills
- bright colors around the room, napkins, towels, curtains, etc.
- you could get some dried flowers, palm frons or something and put them in a corner
- there are lots of cool Hawaii posters and calendars
- hawaiian leis
- or I could fly to Washington and paint you a mural!!!
Wow, I can help paint the mural! Those pictures are gorgeous!! Are you going to post pictures of your newly decorated kitchen?
Post a Comment