Saturday, September 13, 2008

Update on Children of the Nations

For those of you wondering, I am continuing to volunteer at Children of the Nations about 20 hours per week. It has been a great experience and I really enjoy the people that I serve with.

Most of my time is devoted to writing stories and writing and laying out our monthly newsletter, called the Praise and Prayer Guide. It's a two-page newsletter which provides a brief update from each of the countries where Children of the Nations ministers (Sierra Leone, Malawi, Uganda, and the Dominican Republic).

I also do other miscellaneous things to help my supervisor such as checking out displays for presentations, organize photos, and keep track of our inventory of brochures.

What I love most about being in the Communications Department is being able to see and hear firsthand about all the ways God is at work through COTN. Hundreds of people just returned from mission trips to the countries this summer and they have shared amazing and inspiring stories.

1 comment:

Elena said...

more posts, more posts, more posts, more posts.....we want more posts!!!!

no pressure or anything!