Yup, you read right. Joe and I are expecting!
We are excited to share this happy news with you. Again, I realize that I haven't posted much lately, but that's because things have been quiet on the homefront with the exception of this new development.
As far as a few details go, we found out in late August that we will have a little one joining us, God willing, around April 29 of next year. I had my first ultrasound on my birthday (Sept. 30) and got to see the baby, watch it moving around, and hear his or her heartbeat. So, as of my last doctor's appointment at almost 10 weeks, everything looked good.
I've been feeling pretty good. Although I haven't tossed too many cookies, I can't say it's never happened. :) In general I've had a small appetite and avoided the smell of food and cooking whenever possible. I crossed over into my 13th week of pregnancy this week and am hoping my nausea will soon be fading away.
We do hope to find out if baby Henderson is a boy or girl, and will let you know when we do, around late December.
I'll do my best to keep you posted as things progress. Thanks for sharing our journey toward parenthood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment