


Saturday night Joe and I settled down to our newly purchased game of Sequence. I played this game for the first time maybe 6 months ago. At first I was skeptical (the game box design looks like it dates back to the 70s), but once I started playing it, I loved it!
I won't go into too much detail here, but it's basically a strategy game using cards where you have to make a sequence of 5 in a row. You can play one on one or with teams.
I won the first game. Then we started playing the second game. I took this picture of Joe. What I didn't realize was the entire game he was playing with half a deck of cards in his hands (you're only supposed to have 7 at a time) and I never even noticed. But I did unintentionally capture his prank with my photo. Funny.


No comments:
Post a Comment