can't wait to squeeze him!!! look at those cheeks!
What great pictures..Just blog hopping and found your blog....so glad that I did. I have a GREAT giveaway going through Sunday night...$100 Surprise Gift....with a little Christmas to go along with it..
Very sweet :-) Oh for the joys of tummy time.It took Linden awhile to get comfortable with the idea of Tummy time, it looks like your little one has no problem at all, pretty comfy indeed.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
can't wait to squeeze him!!! look at those cheeks!
What great pictures..Just blog hopping and found your blog....so glad that I did.
I have a GREAT giveaway going through Sunday night...$100 Surprise Gift....with a little Christmas to go along with it..
Very sweet :-) Oh for the joys of tummy time.
It took Linden awhile to get comfortable with the idea of Tummy time, it looks like your little one has no problem at all, pretty comfy indeed.
Post a Comment