Our little guy has been smiling and cooing more and building up leg strength. He is working on rolling over (and gets especiallly close when he's mad!)
As Chad turns two months old, Joe and I are counting down! Two months left until Joe's five year Navy enlistment ends. His official last day is September 7, but we are hoping he may be able to take leave before that so we can have time to move. Our prayer, hope, and plan is that Joe will be able to find a job in Oklahoma so we can be near family.


1 comment:
I will be praying for y'all as you approach this transition! God is faithful and I can speak from experience that He answered our similar prayers just about 1 year ago...Ryan found out he got his job in Denver just 2 days before Linden was born. Not really our timing, but it was perfect.
Post a Comment