The countdown begins for baby Henderson's arrival! It's only a week and a half until my due date- April 29. However, I have a hunch that our little boy will be arriving sometime after that. Maybe it's because I was two weeks late as a baby and so was Joe. Maybe it's because everyone is telling me that I haven't dropped yet and it's going to be awhile. (Thank you, lay obstetricians of the world.) Anyway, I'm trying to prepare myself for the possibility of him being as late as May 13. It's a little weird to be buying food with expiration dates past my due date. Baby continues to keep us entertained, especially me as in the past few weeks I have noticed him hiccuping!
Overall I am feeling pretty good, with the exception of having a 6 or 7 pound weight around my belly making movement a little awkward, which is to be expected. I've been really grateful to have some time at home to get things ready for the baby and just relax. 38 week pictures coming soon, I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You look great! Craig and I are anxiously awaiting news!
-Caroline
How exciting -- looks like the due date has passed. Come on little guy!
Post a Comment