Wow- so here we are at the 34 week mark of the pregnancy. (Updated photo coming soon...) At the most we have 6-8 weeks left before Baby Henderson arrives. We are so excited to meet him.A quick update on me & the pregnancy- I continue to do well and be healthy, thankfully. Mostly I'm just continuing to get larger (and I still have a big appetite)! I have had a bit of upper rib pain as baby continues to take over more and more space. "Little Legs" has been kicking and moving around quite a bit in the last couple weeks, with movements sometimes visible on the outside of my tummy. Fun! Sometimes I will find an hand or foot (not sure which) and push into it a little bit with my hand. Little Legs will sometimes kick back as if to say "Hey! My spot! Let me be, Mom!" I'm now going to the doctor every two weeks instead of every week.
As Little Legs (or Baby Beluga as Joe sometimes calls him) continues to make his presence known, our home is being invaded by baby stuff! In addition to the gifts we received at the shower and the things we bought so far, we had two friends from Joe's submarine with boys give us a ton of clothes and other useful things. We bought a dresser/changing table from Babies R Us last week and I am borrowing a rocking chair from a friend.
Finally, as most of you know I've become a more frugal shopper this year, and I got a big kick out of of stocking up on diapers with coupons and great deals. (I was excited to find this post and all the great comments about stockpiling them on Money Saving Mom.) Would you believe that I have over 700 diapers and over 700 baby wipes? Now let's just hope that Baby H doesn't have an allergic reaction to Huggies or I will cry!


1 comment:
Yay! I hope that I helped you in this frugal endeavor!!! Way to be prepared! I'm excited for you guys, I need to talk to you about what else you need....love you both!
Post a Comment