On Saturday February 28, my friends at Children of the Nations hosted a wonderful baby shower for me. I feel blessed to work beside and know these ladies personally during the past almost year of volunteering there. My friend Karen hosted the shower at her lovely home and my friend and supervisor Pam was her right-hand woman helping with the details. I have worked with both of these ladies every week in the Communications Department at COTN.
We enjoyed visiting and played some shower games, including "guess the size of Aimee's belly by estimating it with this piece of string." Though I didn't compete for a prize, my guess was almost exactly how big around I am. Some people apparently thought I was pregnant with octuplets by the length of their string! We also had a fun peanut butter and jelly cake... since after all, I will soon be transitioning to meals consisting of those ingredients. :)
I received many wonderful and thoughtful gifts and enjoyed hearing all the wisdom shared by the moms at the shower.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment